Thursday 16 July 2009

Longrain Sydney

Forgive me if I like my juices unbridled, untainted and certainly not ravished by the evils of alcoholic toxins. So I’m feeling a bit soft and don’t want anything that will have a depressant effect. I’m already feeling down in the dumps. QQ.

Thankfully that warehouse art studio wedge on the Campbell St side of Sydney’s Longrain provides some comfort. Not mention it’s an awesome place to enjoy some damn fine virgin cocktails. A green concoction of fresh mint, pounded limes and a refreshing ginger beer makes a Mule, the Chew sure to catch the eye of the ladies with it’s lychees, raspberries, rose syrup and pink grapefruit. Definitely can’t go past the caramelised pock hocks for a bit of a nibble in a blissful combination of crunchy meat, sweet and spicy.

If only this combination of late night drinks and snacks in a great place to chill out could be replicated throughout Sydney. I’d have less to cry cry about.


3.5 / 5 yums!
------
Where? 85 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills, NSW



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails